Clinical Precision from Lingua
Your business is precise, and so are we.
We bring a clinical precision into our Life Sciences translations and creative writing. Our translations are ISO 17100-certified.
Our team consists of experienced Life Sciences translators and editors with specializations in pharma, medical devices, digital health, Health-AI and biomed. Most have advanced degrees in their respective fields.
Here are the four principal benefits we bring to the table:
- Rich Life Sciences experience.
- Extensive use of technology to aid our 100% human translations that result in shorter turnaround times and reduced costs.
- Superb writing skills. We just love to write and translate.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an ISO 17100-certified quality process.
Our team specializes in the full range of services – all especially suited to the Life Sciences industry
- Back translation
- Interpretation and
- Full localization and content optimization consulting services.
We ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and specific market needs, and provide end-to-end support of go-to-market processes and business needs.
Among the services we provide:
- Clinical trial forms
- Health Apps localization
- Video localization
- User manuals (for both medical teams and users)
- Regulatory documents
- Business and legal collateral.
We are proud of supporting a range of companies – from startups to mature and global corporations, in 70+ languages:
- American Well
- Cortex Dental
- Tel Aviv University Research Institute
- Rabin Medical Center
- Tetrix AI
- Diagnostic Robotics
One of our dedicated account managers can help you right now to simplify your translation projects and reduce total cost